Most of our employees have been with us since the beginning—a dynamic team that grew the company into an industry leader. They stay because we give them the freedom to grow, create incentives to help them learn and train them to succeed.
If you share our work ethic, ambition and commitment to delivering service and results, put TMA at the top of your career advancement list. Explore the opportunities below to learn more.
Send your resume and cover letter to:
Digital Marketing Assistant
Experienced digital marketing professionals to develop and manage online marketing projects including email campaigns, content creation and social media integration for right-of-center political/non-profit clients. The Digital Marketing Assistant will be responsible for managing multiple vendors and client projects including email marketing and fundraising, list acquisition, and landing page development.
• Execute and lead email programs in support of national and state level campaigns.
• Drive online engagement for clients.
• Track, report and analyze online initiatives and campaigns.
• Oversee multiple vendor contracts and ensure their work contributes to a cohesive strategy.
• Maintain an advanced working knowledge of email marketing best practices and trends.
• Work with teams to execute highly segmented data-driven campaigns to nurture client databases.
• Monitor news and political cycles with an eye for capitalizing on moments relevant to campaigns with winning ideas that can help drive our clients’ goals.
• Manage email analytics through the use of testing, behavioral targeting and custom content.
Skills and Qualifications:
• Extensive project management experience
• Excellent verbal, written communication and proof reading skills
• Strong organizational skills and demonstrate a clear ability to adapt rapidly to evolving priorities and deadlines.
• 2+ years’ experience in email marketing or digital marketing
• Bachelor’s Degree required
• Proficient with Microsoft Office, WordPress, HTML, CRM, Google Analytics
• Political experience a bonus
Salary & Benefits: 40-50K depending on experience (plus company benefits’ package)
Please send resume and cover letter with salary requirements, to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please indicate position on subject line. Only those candidates determined to be best qualified will be contacted to proceed in the selection process. No phone calls please.
List Brokerage Assistant
Individual to assist brokerage staff in the development of mail plans for our clients. Applicants should be well-versed in Microsoft Word and Excel applications and possess strong communication and organizational skills. College degree required.
Individual should have 2+ years experience with database applications such as MS SQL, MS Visual Fox Pro or other programs designed for the purpose of import, manipulation and querying of multiple file formats with varying structures in a server environment. SQL experience preferred. Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems or similar discipline preferred.
TMA Direct is an equal opportunity employer.